- Upon admission to the Monastery you will hand over ALL of your personal possessions, clothing and valuables which will be returned to you on your departure.
- You will either make your own way or permit East-West Detox to make travel reservations on your behalf and agree to make that journey.
- You must have a return airline ticket and agree to return directly to your home country on completion of the detoxification and rehabilitation course.
- You will be accompanied to and from Thamkrabok Monastery if agreed before you travel to Thailand.
- Whilst at the Thamkrabok Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre you will undertake the following:
- A total commitment to the course.
- Complete abstinence from all types of alcohol, drugs and narcotics.
- Encourage others to refrain from alcohol, drugs and narcotics.
- Keep yourself and your allotted accommodation area in a clean and hygienic condition.
- Immediately report to the authorities any evidence of other persons attempting to supply or sell alcohol, drugs or narcotics.
- Should you commit or aid and abet any illegal activity you will be reported to the appropriate Thai authority.
- During the period of the course permission to leave the precincts of the Monastery will not be granted.
- Should you cause or be responsible for any disturbance, quarrel, damage, uproar or disorder whilst a resident, appropriate action will be taken against you and you will be required to pay for any damages resulting from such actions.
- You must understand and accept without reservation that East-West Detox and the Thamkrabok Drug Treatment & Rehabilitation Centre are both committed to your eventual freedom from drugs. If during your travel to Thamkrabok or whilst you are undertaking the treatment course you become ill, suffer an accident or death, or any of your property or personal effects are lost or damaged, East-West Detox and the Thamkrabok Drug Treatment & Rehabilitation Centre or any of their Trustees, Members, Management, Workers, Employees, Agents, Servants and Associates shall not be responsible or liable to you or any person in respect of any injury, death, loss or damage that you or your property may suffer or sustain. You agree that you will not take any action or institute proceedings against East-West Detox or the Thamkrabok Drug Treatment & Rehabilitation Centre or any of their Trustees, Members, Management, Workers, Employees, Agents, Servants and Associates for any such loss or damage.
- You must agree that neither yourself, your estate, your dependants, your relatives, nor your friends may make any claims against East-West Detox or Thamkrabok Monastery for compensation of any kind.
I am writing this testimonial in support of the mindfulness meditation workshops run by Mike Sarson. Read More
Mrs. Caroline Lewis / Reading